Contains vitamins A, C, E, group B, folic acid, a complex of macro- and microelements (iron, selenium, copper, magnesium, potassium, calcium, zinc, iodine, fluorine etc.), phytosterols, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, beneficial lipids. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.)
Benefits in women
- Contain diosgenin, which is similar in structure and action to the female sex hormone estrogen.
- Stabilises female hormonal levels.
- Strong stimulant
- Contributes to the normalisation of the menstrual cycle.
- It helps reduce discomfort during PMS and menopause.
- Relieves pain during menstruation.
- After childbirth to restore a depleted body and increase lactation.
- It activates the production of phytoestrogens.
- Stabilises hormones and increases libido.
- Improve their body shape and for breast enlargement.
- The best remedies for colds and pulmonary diseases
- Treats anemia and physical exhaustion
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cleanses the stomach, intestines, and kidneys from toxins
- Gently covers the damaged walls of the stomach and intestines with a protective film
- Naturally lowers blood sugar